What is a Brazilian Blowout?
A Brazilian Blowout is a professional smoothing treatment that can be customized to suit your style and needs. Many people believe the Brazilian Blowout is for people who want straight hair. This is not necessarily true. If you want to keep some curl in your hair you can or if you want volume, a Brazilian Blowout can do that too. A Brazilian Blowout is designed to smooth your hair to eliminate frizz.
Brazilian Blowout is a breakthrough bonding technology that offers customizable smoothing treatments that actually improve the condition of your hair by creating a protective layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. The result leaves your hair smooth and frizz free with a radiant shine!
Why Should I Get a Brazilian Blowout?
There are many reasons to consider the Brazilian Blowout treatment:
- It's Customizable – keep curls and lose frizz or achieve a straight and sleek result;
- There Is No Down Time – you can wash hair your hair, exercise, put your hair in a stylish pony tail or clip as soon as you leave salon.
- Brazilian Blowouts Are Great for All Hair Types – it doesn't matter if your hair is curly, kinky, coily, frizzy, fine, or coarse, the treatment works for everyone.
- There Is No Change to Your Curl Pattern – after about 12 weeks, your natural curl pattern will return.
- There Is No Line of Demarcation with New Hair Growth – it is great for transitioning from Japanese straighteners or other keratin treatments.
- The Treatment Is Finished at the Salon – after about 90 minutes, you will leave the salon with smooth, frizz-free hair for up to 12 weeks.
I have years of experience providing Brazilian Blowout treatments to clients. At Perfect Style Studio, I offer Brazilian Blowout treatments at an affordable cost. Our prices start at $175 and can go up depending on hair length and type of hair. Compare this with prices starting at $200-250 at other salons.
Call me at 440-339-4899 or go to my reservations page to book an appointment or to schedule your free consultation!